Me and Brandon talk about DBC Future plans. I wasn’t still ready for this but oh well.
Don’t forget, everything you hear here are only ideas and some plans but nothing is for sure to be added.
And Please forgive my grammar errors.
Again TTT, and then Prop Hunt. Many might wonder but these past weeks i only played when i streamed, since originally im a gamer i need some gameplay too, its only i thout i would share my little fun at games i have with everyone. grin hangulatjel
But that doesnt mean I dont code. Actually i code more than 8 hours a day, not just minecraft but my website too.
progression might be slow but there is many progression.
First we tried Trouble in Terrorist Town, and then we played Prop Hunt.
“I’m only a casual player and I’m not even good at playing too, so don’t expect much cause you will be disappointed.”
Please forgive my grammar errors.
I hope you will have fun watching us.
– (JRMCore) Fixed some skill issues (transformation costs mainly)
– (DBC) Dino meat 16 stackable
– (DBC) Cooked dino meat!
– (JRMCore) Body will now regen only at 0%, 5% and 10% and players wont be an easy target for swords and creepers from now on
– (DBC) “deadzone crashes” are probably fixed.
– (JRMCore) Saiyan and half-saiyan Transformation skill renamed to Super Form.
– (JRMCore) Some change in transformation skill upgrade costs.
– (DBC) You hear from Dragon Blocks the glowing sound continuously if they are in H form.
A new Server List page has been made! Now everyone may apply to list his server but moderators need to accept it before it is shown in the list.
And Like the server you like the most and get it to the top of the list! http://serverlist.ryugujo.hu/
Hey There first fix for DBC and JRMCore is here!
Just redownload the mods and you are good to go.
– Safe zones disabling has been added to jrmcores config file.
– and also a explosion destruction power configuration that can reduce explosion lag drastically for both DBC and NC if needed. By default it is reduced by half.
– JRMCore now shouldn’t show the Skills in stats sheet (Default V)
– New chunk loading lagg should be fixed in DBC!